Hybrid water heater orders for the Energy Trust promotion must be shipped within Oregon, and installed in an Oregon home to be eligible.
Items/orders that ship via LTL include lift gate service to residential addresses. These orders also include delivery appointment service. When the shipment reaches the carrier’s local terminal, a representative will contact you (at the phone number you provide during checkout) to schedule delivery. Please also carefully read the “Accepting Shipments” section below.
To help reduce our environmental impact, by default all orders will be shipped when all of the products ordered are in stock. If you need a partial shipment made on your order, please call us at (503) 907-2899.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday – Friday (except holidays). All orders placed Friday after noon PST through Sunday will be processed and shipped on the following Monday. GP Conservation observes the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (Thursday & Friday), and Christmas.
Unfortunately, damage can sometimes occur to products during shipment despite our best efforts to prevent it. Please note: GP Conservation is NOT responsible if you accept delivery of a damaged product. Please follow these instructions carefully when your order is delivered:
TIPS FOR SIGNING YOUR DELIVERY RECEIPT:
- Do not allow others to sign the receipt.
- Do not allow the driver to rush you while you inspect your shipment.
- Carefully inspect the packaging including the cardboard and wood pallets. If the packaging is not in 100% unblemished condition, write down the condition of the packaging on the delivery receipt.
- If you find any damage to the packaging, even small creases or dents in cardboard, inspect the products underneath and open the box(es) if necessary.
- Do not document how or where you think damage occurred; this will be assessed by GP Conservation and the carrier if damage is noted on the delivery receipt.
IF A PRODUCT IS DAMAGED:
- If you receive a product with cosmetic damage, you may take delivery of it after noting the damage on the delivery receipt. You may receive a cash settlement to compensate.
- If you receive a product with severe damage, refuse the shipment. Document the delivery receipt with the reason for refusal.
Please do not refuse a shipment if only the packaging – and not the product itself – is damaged.
All orders must be pre-paid at the time of ordering. Only credit cards can be used to purchase material. Visa, MasterCard and Discover will all be accepted. There will be no surcharges for your credit card purchases. Please be sure to provide all billing and shipping information correctly to avoid delays in processing your order.
Returns and Exchanges
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be:
1. In new, undamaged condition
2. In its complete, intact packaging
If the above conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be assessed. In order to help facilitate your return, GP Conservation will arrange for the pickup with you and the carrier.
All orders are available for cancellation by the customer until the items have been shipped. Once an item is shipped, customers will have to use our returns process to get a refund for the product. All cancelled orders will be processed as quickly as possible and will be refunded to your credit card within 7-10 business days.