Special Savings on Hybrid Water Heaters!
Save up to $890 now and reduce your electric bill every month.
Hybrid Water Heaters are more than 3 times as efficient as a standard water heater. Thanks to instant rebates from Energy Trust of Oregon, these premium water heaters are available for less than a standard water heater – plus delivery to your home is FREE! This is a limited time offer.
Click Image to Order
- FREE delivery to your home.
- Water heater must be delivered and installed in an Oregon home.
- Available for customers of PGE and Pacific Power.
- Limit 1 per home.
- After you place your order, you will be contacted you to arrange a curbside delivery appointment.
- Receive a free showerhead (or two!) with your order – click the “Add to Cart” button at the top of the shopping cart or checkout screen!
- If you live in the Portland metro area, special rates for this program are available from Great Northwest Installations.
- Complete installation service starts at just $400. Call 1-800-309-5211 for a free estimate, and be sure to mention the “Energy Trust Retail” program.
- For installation service outside the greater Portland area, contact a plumber of your choice.
Things to consider when installing a hybrid water heater:
- Sound – Hybrid water heaters generate sounds similar to the background noise from a portable fan (around 45 decibels).
- Cool air – While in operation, hybrid water heaters release cool, dry air into the surrounding space. Ducting can be used to exhaust the air to the outside.
- Space – Hybrid water heaters typically need at least 700 cubic feet (10’x10’x7’) of air-flow around them to operate most efficiently. Units can be installed in smaller areas if ducting or other air-flow strategies are used.
- Size/height – Hybrid water heaters may be slightly larger (60” plus in height) than standard water heaters. Also, some units may be required to have additional top clearance by the manufacturer.
- Condensate – Hybrid water heaters can release condensate. It is important to drain any condensate via a sloped drainage system, a condensate pump, or connect to a plumbing drain.
- Standard electric vs hybrid video
- Are hybrids really better? Here’s a comparison
- Is a hybrid water heater right for me?
- How do I install a hybrid water heater?
- Rheem hybrid video: How it works
- Specification Sheet
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be:
1. In new, undamaged condition
2. In its complete, intact packaging
If the above conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be assessed. In order to help facilitate your return, GP Conservation will arrange for the pickup with you and the carrier.