Special Savings on Hybrid Water Heaters!
Save up to $800 now and reduce your electric bill every month.
Hybrid Water Heaters are more than 3 times as efficient as a standard water heater. Thanks to instant rebates from Energy Trust of Oregon, these premium water heaters are available for less than a standard water heater – plus delivery to your home is FREE! This is a limited time offer.
- Water heater must be delivered and installed in an Oregon home.
- Available for customers of PGE and Pacific Power.
- Limit 1 per home.
- After you place your order, you will be contacted to arrange a curbside delivery appointment.
- If you live in the Portland metro area, Great Northwest Installations is a recommended hybrid water heater installer.
- Call 1-800-309-5211 for a free estimate, and be sure to mention the “Energy Trust Retail” program.
- For installation service outside the greater Portland area, contact a plumber of your choice.
Things to consider when installing a hybrid water heater:
- Sound – Hybrid water heaters generate sounds similar to the background noise from a portable fan (around 45 decibels).
- Cool air – While in operation, hybrid water heaters release cool, dry air into the surrounding space. Ducting can be used to exhaust the air to the outside.
- Space – Hybrid water heaters typically need at least 700 cubic feet (10’x10’x7’) of air-flow around them to operate most efficiently. Units can be installed in smaller areas if ducting or other air-flow strategies are used.
- Size/height – Hybrid water heaters may be slightly larger (60” plus in height) than standard water heaters. Also, some units may be required to have additional top clearance by the manufacturer.
- Condensate – Hybrid water heaters can release condensate. It is important to drain any condensate via a sloped drainage system, a condensate pump, or connect to a plumbing drain.
- Standard electric vs hybrid video
- Are hybrids really better? Here’s a comparison
- Is a hybrid water heater right for me?
- How do I install a hybrid water heater?
- Rheem hybrid video: How it works
- Specification Sheet
Program Terms & Conditions
It is up to you to determine the suitability of a HPWH for your home/application. GP Conservation makes no guarantee of fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims any liability for consequential damages arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the HPWH.
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be (1) In new, undamaged condition, and (2) in its complete, intact packaging. If these conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be deducted from your refund ($260 total).
Curbside delivery service is included with the purchase of a HPWH, and is the only service available through this offer. Inside delivery and/or delivery up or down stairs is NOT available. Someone must be present to sign for delivery. If you need to reschedule your delivery, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your delivery appointment.